FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE*
Standard Registered Airmail [without tracking status]
*FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $40
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA||15 - 30 working days|
|Canada||15 - 30 working days|
|UK & Europe||10 – 25 working days|
|AUS & NZ||10 – 20 working days|
|Asia countries||8 – 15 working days|
|Rest of The World||10 – 45 working days|
* Standard Registered Airmail with traceable tracking status
is available, kindly refer to the shipping rate at the check out page.
FeDex / DHL Express / Aramex Economy Express Shipping
FREE Express Shipping on orders over $90.
Estimated Delivery Standards
|USA||$14.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Canada||$14.00||3 - 6 working days|
|UK & Europe||$14.00 - $17.00||3 - 6 working days|
|AUS & NZ||$14.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Asia countries||$9.00 - $12.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Middle East||$20.00||3 - 6 working days|
|Rest of The World||$25.00||5 - 8 working days|
* SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the recent COVID-19 situation in all countries, please expect delays of receiving parcels for all types of shipping method.
* Standard Shipping temporary not available for South East countries (except Singapore), New Zealand, Oceania countries and center & south America..
* Delivery time quotes begin from when the package leaves the warehouse after processing is completed.
* Express Shipping fees for American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands is USD$25.
* Express Shipping fees for Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Israel, Jordan, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Sri Lanka, East Timor/Timor-Leste is USD$25.
* Express Shipping fees for Japan, India, China (except HK and Macau) is USD$16.
* We do not ship to certain high-risk countries, you will see a message "This country is not available for shipping" during checkout if we do not ship to your country.
* We do not use Express Shipping to countries below :
US Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands
Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Holy See (VaticanCityState), Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Macedonia, Republic Of Malta, Mayotte, Moldova, Republic of
Reunion, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard And Jan Mayen, Ukraine
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Islamic Republic Of Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen
CENTER & SOUTH AMERICA
Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Dominica, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas),
French Guiana, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia
Saint Pierre And Miquelon, St. Vincent, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands, Great British
Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis And Futuna
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of Congo,
Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Cameroon, Rwanda, Saint Helena,
Sao Tome And Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, United Republic Of Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia
Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
* FeDex/DHL/Aramex courier might in some cases apply a "remote area charge". This is very rare but it can happen when your delivery address is too far from main logistics centers. If your address falls under remote area for the courier of your choice and remote area charge applies when the delivery location is defined as remote. We will contact you to arrange additional payment.
* The ‘Estimated Delivery’ timeframe is an estimate time only. Late delivery or failure to deliver due to following circumstances is beyond our control including custom delays, inaccurate or incomplete shipping information, delivery instructions or information (missing or inaccurate telephone number or shipper's address) or unavailability or refusal of the receiver to accept delivery or to pay duties and taxed against delivery if requested.
Tax Duty & Handling Charges
Taxes and duty are subjected your country import policy. We try our best to help you to avoid taxes by declaring the purchase item to a lower value and mark them as gifts. Possibility to be taxed is higher by choosing Express Shipping. Geocontactlens.net does not hold any responsibilities for any taxies or duties incurred.
Processing Time & Delivery Time Frame
Please refer Delivery Time Frame (Ordinary Mail - Air) to worldwide. Delivery time quotes begin when the package leaves our warehouse after processing is completed. An order takes 2 - 4 working days to process before dispatch. This is subject to stock availability and we will inform you within this time frame if any of your items are unavailable. We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched to you, so please ensure that the delivery address is correct.
For example, product A is stated to be dispatched within 2-4 days and delivery days for Australia is approximately 10 days; therefore 12 - 14 days are the estimated time frame to have your pacakge arrived at your doorstep.
Delivery time is based on estimation only. All transit times are subject to customs clearance, transport conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas), the extent of remoteness of the destination and volume of mail traffic.
Geocontatlens.net does not hold any responsibilities for any losses or delay when courier company is handling the delivery.
P.O. Box or APO Address
Yes, we do. However the local postal staff might leave you a notice and you need to collect your package at post office nearby as every package requires your signature.
We do not ship to P.O. Box address with Express Shipping. Please provide a residential address or we will dispatch your order via Standard Registered Mail.
Track Order & Shipment
A tracking number will be updated to your account after 1-2 days your package has been dispatched. You can login your account and view Order details for tracking number, you may send us an email: email@example.com if you do not find any.
You can track Standard Registered Airmail in your country's postal website. (Please note that some country postal website do not provide tracking service for International Registered Airmail)
Visit FeDex.com or Aramex.com for Express Mail tracking.
My package is held in customs
Please be informed that whenever an import shipment arrives in the destination country, customs clearance is always required. Although the courier attempts to clear your package as soon as possible; customs does randomly inspect package where they require additional information to have the goods / packages to be cleared. This kind of inspection can take up to 30 days and sometimes even longer for the customs to check the contents of the package and value of the goods were declared accurately. However, once customs releases the seized shipment, your local courier service provider will make the final delivery on the following working day. Although rare, it is possible that a package did not pass the customs clearing process, addressee will be contacted via lcocal mail for more information.
If your package is unfortunately being held in customs for a longer time, we would like to offer you few solutions:
1. Second shipment via Standard Registered Airmail or DIRECT Shipping (applicable to USA, Australia and United Kingdom only ) will be arranged and the second shipment handling fees will be waived out as a compensation for the inconvenience caused from customs and cause of a delayed delivery, Shipment with DIRECT shipping will most likely take 8 - 15 working days to arrive at your doorstep (depends on custom clearance and the extent of remoteness of the destination).
2. If you prefer a refund instead, 15% of the total order value will be imposed for administration, shipping and packaging cost (package held in customs is beyond our control). However, we will offer you a 20% discount coupon code with no expiry date for your next purchase as compensation.
It has been long time. I haven't receive my parcel.
There are few circumstances for the delay :
- Package is being hold by your country custom for review/clearance
- Address is incomplete / Your local post could not find your address
(Payment except shipping cost will be refunded if the pacakge is returned to us due to our mishandling)
Please check with your local post/courier by tracking number given before contacting us for your package status.
** For U.S. customers. USPS website showed the tracking status as ' Origin is preparing shipment'. When I called to USPS, I have been told that the package is still in origin place. Does it mean that the package has not dispatched?
The status of 'origin is preparing shipment' shown in USPS website actually means that the package has arrived in US inbound. It also means that the local postal service is preparing to dispatch the package and it should arrive at your doorstep shortly. If the status is taking too long time to change (up to one month), please contact us and we will file investigation with our postal service. Your patience is greatly appreaciated.
*We noticed that when customers call up to USPS the staff would interpret 'Origin is Preparing Shipment' as the package has not left origin country. Please note that the actual circumstance is that the package has already arrived in US inbound, otherwise there is no result shown if package is not in United States yet.